Im Co.,Ltd. (Hereinafter referred to as "our company"), in view of the fact that personal information should be carefully handled under the philosophy of respecting individuals' personalities, protecting personal information is the basis of our business activities Yes We recognize that it is a social responsibility and strive to protect personal information based on the following policy.
Im Co.,Ltd. President and Representative Director Noritaka Numata
- Acquisition, use and provision of personal information
- We will acquire, use and provide customers' personal information appropriately, limited to the extent necessary for fair business activities.
- Proper management of personal information
- In order to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, we take reasonable safety measures and take necessary corrective measures.
- Purpose of using personal information
- Our company name, address · Telephone · Birthdate · Electronic Email Address Etc. and information such as transaction status with us are used for the following purposes.
- Shipping of our products, sending of catalogs and DMs, related after-sales service, and information about new products and services
- For business activities related to our mail order and in-store sales
- For information on our other sales
- For sending catalogs, DMs, etc. of companies / groups deemed appropriate by our company
- For managing debts related to transactions with the Company
- Compliance with laws and regulations concerning personal information
- We have established a personal information protection manager so that the handling of personal information is properly carried out, inspected the education and handling of employees, etc. Continuously review the efforts of personal information protection, improve and improve We will strive to.
- Providing personal information
- The personal information provided by the customer from the customer will not be provided or disclosed to a third party unless it falls under any of the following.
- Based on laws and regulations
- When it is judged necessary to prevent serious damage to the life, body, property etc. of customers and third parties
- When you obtain prior approval / consent of the customer
- Outsourcing of handling of personal information
- The personal information provided by our company may be outsourced to a business consignment company that has signed a confidentiality agreement on personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified to the customer. .
- "Cookie" is information that is automatically stored on the website user's computer. We will make reasonable efforts to comply with the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction with regard to the use of "cookies". In addition, we may refer to cookies by utilizing Cookie data as our marketing data or by outsourcing it to a third party such as Yahoo! JAPAN. Normally, you can disable cookies by changing your browser settings, but in this case, you may not be able to use this service on our site normally.
- EU Data Privacy Right
- If personal information is processed within the EU, or for EU residents, the EU General Data Protection Regulations guarantee certain rights under the law. These rights include the right to access, correct or delete personal data held by Im Co.,Ltd. To the extent required by applicable law, we provide users with reasonable access to their personal information and take appropriate measures to allow them to correct, revise or delete information about them.
- Disclosing, correcting, stopping use of personal information, complaints, inquiries
With regard to procedures such as disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of your personal information, and complaints and inquiries, we apologize for the inconvenience. email@example.com Please contact me.
In addition, EU residents can also file complaints about the processing of personal data to the Data Protection Agency (DPA) of the EU. You can find the appropriate DPA at the following link:http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/in